Odd Synchronization

The filming of this chopper in flight has a frame rate that nearly
matches the rotor speed making for seemingly amazing footage.
Check it out:

Ray
Reply to
Ray Haddad
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 08:52:31 -0400, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and "Ed Cregger" instead replied:
Half way through the clip and my wife remarked to me that my mouth was open. I hadn't inhaled for a while either. Very surreal footage. -- Ray
Reply to
Ray Haddad
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 22:49:03 GMT, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and "Jim" instead replied:
Worked for others. Perhaps you need to do the old Microsoft repair for everything. Reboot. -- Ray
Reply to
Ray Haddad
That heli must have an amazing RPM governor on it. It held rock solid, in all types of maneuvers and loads. I'll bet the RPM did not vary more than 2 RPM for the whole clip.
Amazing. I didn't think it was possible to get the RPM regulated so close.
Reply to
Morgans
Sometimes I wonder why I bother. You buy them books, teach them to read . . . . and they still chew on the covers. :-]
Red S. Red's R/C Battery Clinic
us out for "revolting" information.
----- Original Message ----- From: "The Natural Philosopher" Newsgroups: rec.models.rc.air Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 11:29 PM Subject: Re: New to electric questions
Reply to
Red Scholefield
"Red Scholefield" wrote
Your opponent, if nothing else, ... is opinionated...and always right.
If you don't believe that he is always right, just ask him. He'll tell you, in an instant.
Reply to
Morgans
| The filming of this chopper in flight has a frame rate that nearly | matches the rotor speed making for seemingly amazing footage. | | Check it out: |
Lots of R/C helicopter videos work out like that. Not *quite* to that extreme, but it's not uncommon at all for the blades to look like they're only turning at a few RPMs.
Reply to
Doug McLaren

Site Timeline