Ok, bought a Hobbico NexStar ARF, want to make it electric

Hello, I finally settled on a Hobbico NextStar 68" ARF kit. However, I want to convert it to electric. I need help choosing a motor, speed controller, prop, etc... Does anyone have any suggestions on what I need for this model? I would rather buy a package than individual components, but will buy what is available. So any help would be great....

Thanks so much Richard

Reply to
CouldBeFlying

You may want to ask your questions here:

Double Ace

Storm's Hamburgers

Thanks guys... I am starting to understand what I need and pretty much how to go about the conversation.

Richard

Reply to
CouldBeFlying

I'm thinking out runner. Only because it has less moving parts. Gear boxes are kinda like 4 strokes, too many chances to break something. mk (who snapped the shaft on his out runner yesterday)

Reply to
MK

I am flying my NextStar with:

AXI 2826/12 motor Castle Creations 35A ESC APC 13x10E prop Thunder Power 3S2P 4200mAH LiPo

Tom Moody

Reply to
Tom Moody