OS 1.2 Gemini

Does any one have any paperwork on this engine. I need to know things like suggested prop sizes, etc. How does the power compare to a single 1.2? Thanks for any help, DaveDeadly

Reply to
David

This engine has about the same power as a modern 90 4-stroke. However, it does swing a larger prop. I use a 16X6 on mine, but the instructions specify a 16X6, 17X6, 18X5 or 18X6.

Jim - AMA 501383

David wrote:

Reply to
James D Jones

you can download a manual for it at:

down near the bottom left of the page PDF about 1.4 Mgb

bob

Reply to
Bob Cowell

Thanks for the help! DaveDeadly

Reply to
David

I hate to insert a shameless plug ( not that that will stop me) but I just put a recently aquired OS 1.2 Gemini up for sale on Ebay.

From my limited observation they seem like great motors (Love the twin sound!), but it's not quite big enough for the 1/4 scale Mr. Mulligan I'm about to start.

PCPhill

Reply to
PCPhill