OT: Non-flying, non-aircraft micro models (Willard Wigan)

This fellow has taken modeling to a new low:

A recent news article about him said he used the leg from a dead spider as a paint brush.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Truly unbelievable, Marty. I can't even imagine how he does it.

Harlan

Reply to
H Davis

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:10:43 -0600, "H Davis" wrote in :

Me, neither.

I see his models.

They apparently do exist.

I can't imagine how I would set out to do one like them myself. Materials, tools, methods ...

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ