Pilot

Does anyone know where I can purchase 1/3rd scale civilian pilot? Ray

Reply to
Marion & Ray

| Does anyone know where I can purchase 1/3rd scale civilian pilot?

Midgets R Us?

Though you don't really purchase them -- you hire them. Purchasing people is frowned upon nowadays ...

Oh, and they don't like to be called midgets. Vertically challenged is the preferred term, I think. You might also check the local race track -- some jockeys might have their pilot's license.

:)

Or perhaps

can help -- they seem to have a `1/3 Scale Civ/Spt Pilot' for $65. Google found them pretty quickly -- I've never dealt with them.

Reply to
Doug McLaren

Lite Pilots is another source

Whodat