rare bear

Anyone have an idea as tothe price and time of availability of the new Rare Bear being advertised in current RC magazines?

Thanks.

--Bill Martin

Reply to
Bill Martin

Quantum Models is taking pre-order/backorders...no price listed but might as well get in line. BTW: they're a little off in their estimated shipping dates...I got a "Late March" email to confirm my backorder status and the website says January.

Don

Reply to
Don Hatten

Reply to
scooter

"First part of May" is what Quantum Models told me.

Don

Reply to
Don Hatten

The plane sells for three hundred and something.

Reply to
TX_QBALL