RC Nitro Engine Tips

"That nitro engine can really be a beast at times. Hope this guide will help you if problems occur with the engine..."

eBay Guide:

Ted

Ted, they aren't "nitro" engines. They are glow engines and will run perfectly fine without any nitromethane at all.

The first thing a knowledgeable modeler will change in his/her habits is to cease calling them what they are not and to employ the proper terminology. Kiddy-kiddies use the term nitro in place of glow. It isn't a generational thing. It is the right thing.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Its marketing bollocks.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Bravo Ed - You must learn to talk the talk before you walk the walk! ;-)

Reply to
Ed Forsythe

Sorry Ted but that's *not* the proper break-in for an ABC/AAC engine.

Reply to
Ed Forsythe

"Nitro" is either bat poop (ammonium nitrate) or the stuff old farts take for heart problems (nitroglycerine). Dodge "Nitro?" They sell bat poop? A place called "Nitro Models?" They sell heart medicine?

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

Why stop there..could be potassium or sodium nitrate (birdshit) nitrocellulose (gun cotton) ..theres a huge list.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Which as we all know includes nitromethane :-)

Reply to
Boo

I like beefier women. Those girls look like they throw up into jars and hide them in their closets so their mom's don't know.

Reply to
kenji