RCGroups.com

Some facts about RCGroups.com:

  1. 20,678 members
  2. 1,254,762 posts
  3. 2 webzines, soon to be 3
  4. free classifieds
  5. free webhosting - host videos! host your own forums!
  6. In operation since 1996 - over 7 years
  7. as many as 877 users online simultaneously
  8. Enough excess bandwidth, CPU, and storage to handle several multiples of our current load

  1. Free Usenet gateway (rec.models.rc.*)

  1. Want something? Ask.

Our webzines are:

The E Zone -

Zone -
Our new webzine will be called "R/C Power" and will debut soon. We are currently collecting material for a Fall launch.

Jim

-- jbourke

Owner/Manager of RCGroups.com

General manager of Knife Edge Software, makers of RealFlight

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted from the RCGroups.com Discussion Forums. Visit us at

jbourke

The AMA forum on RCU gave a chance for those interested in the Academy to post about the AMA and it's politics.

Would you entertain such a forum on RCGroups? I am registered there however the one Free-for-all Forum, while I love the entertainment, is not really the place to be serious about the promotion and future of model aviation, as it currently is and the way it SHOULD be.

Hossfly

Reply to
CainHD

Absolutely!