What do you want in a website? What can RCGroups do better?

I've created a thread to discuss ways that we can improve RCGroups.com for our users. Please feel free to chime in.

Most people seem to think that a forum reorganization will help newcomers feel more comfortable. I'm open to that and will work to meet everyone's needs quickly if they are communicated to me.

Jim

-- jbourke

Owner/Manager of RCGroups.com

General manager of Knife Edge Software, makers of RealFlight

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted from the RCGroups.com Discussion Forums. Visit us at

jbourke