Photos from Scalemasters

If interested in scale aircraft:

Photos from Scalemasters

Some new photos are up on the web, of the Evergreen Scalemasters qualifier held in Molalla, Oregon.

Enjoy.

I am the photo editor for sky-knights.org

Craig.

Craig Cook

Nice shots.

I was at the event. We all have our favorites. Mine was the Proctor Fleet Biplane prototype.

Jim

-- jbourke

Owner/Manager of RCGroups.com

General manager of Knife Edge Software, makers of RealFlight

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted from the RCGroups.com Discussion Forums. Visit us at

jbourke

I was also at the event and was amazed that any pilot would risk their aircraft flying at a location with a fence so close to the runway. Their are at least two other sites in the local area that would have been a better choice.

Reply to
O4U2P