Re: about charger

thanks for the advise, but any other charger recommand with two output?

"Doug McLaren" ¦b¶l¥ó news:_ulCb.119314$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.austin.rr.com ¤¤¼¶¼g...

> > | hello!! any comment on the MRC super brain 969 Pro? or is it a good choice > | compare with similar price range? > | > |

It looks nice, but Red doesn't seem to think very highly of it for Li > batteries, and given his reason I'd tend to agree. > > The two channels especially looks nice ... > > Looks like it doesn't have anything to increase your charge voltage > above 12 volts, so that will limit you to charging 8 cells, and even > with 8 cells you may not be able to charge them particularly fast (if > you need more than 12 volts to do it, too bad.) > > I'm pretty fond of my GP Triton charger, $130. > > -- > Doug McLaren, snipped-for-privacy@frenzy.com > I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that > here and there. --Richard Feynman
Reply to
Kelven Ma