Re: Lots of RC flying picture put online...

Your pictures may be spectacular, but I gave up when I encountered black and light blue text on a dark blue background! That is what how my browser displayed the entire site, and my eyes aren't up to trying to decipher text in that environment. Sorry.

Olin McDaniel

Hi all, > >I'm in the process of helping put my brother's website together, and >have uploaded a load of his RC flight pics for him. > >Here's the URL; > >
>Among other things, theres a ZAGI, Voltij, WOT4, Majestic, Limit, DS >Gulp, Jungmeister, E-Flight ZAG, and an ASH26. > > >Feel free to join the forum and leave comments :) > > >Regards > >Jonathan >Jonathan Beckett | snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk >

To reply by email, please remove "abcd" from Return address

----------------------------------------------------- "Ignorance is treatable, Stupidity is incurable. Sometimes the difference is hardly distinguishable, however."

Reply to
Olin K. McDaniel