Re: Maxey Hester

Sad news. Maxey Hester of Sig Mfg. fame passed away Tuesday, March 10. His

> funeral will be Saturday morning at the Holland Coble funeral home in > Montezuma, Iowa. He was 84 years old.

Sad NEWS

I left an OBIT at

Holland Coble funeral home in Montezuma, Iowa

if so inclined others could do so...

Reply to
sfrank69

Hi. I work at the Academy of Model Aeronautics. We'd like to run Maxey Hester's Obit in Model Aviation magazine. I see you left an obit with the funeral home. Can you tell me if you happen to have any photos of Hester, or could you refer me to someone who would?

Thank you very much.

Ashley Rauen AMA

765.287.1256 ext. 228
Reply to