Re: new OS .46AX reviewed in RC Power

AnnMarie, what is the difference between the 46FX and the 46FXI (tha

comes with the NexStar)?

Jerr

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

----------------------------------------------------------------------- tailskid2's Profile:

this thread:

tailskid2

Jerry, Sorry, I don't nkow. You'd need to ask OS support for that one

-- AMCros

Flying since 1993, riding since, well never you mind when since

this thread:

AMCross

>Includes video to hear the new quieter muffler, and detailed comparison >to the 46FX. > >Sincerely, >Mrs. AnnMarie Cross >Fun Manager >RCGroups.com
Reply to
Gig