Re: range for futaba skysport6 tx

Uh, do I need to point out the difference between being in a real airplane that crashes and watching a toy airplane crash?

... > Besides, you wouldn't hop into a full > sized aircraft and take off on your first flight without an instructor > would you? Same applies here.
Reply to
Steve Banks

Being in a real airplane that crashes, of being hit in my head by a "toy" airplane? See no difference, except for those that shall collect my body! Educate yourself and don't play with safety.

Terje

"Steve Banks" skrev i melding news:gxtHd.10953$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr17.news.prodigy.com...

Reply to
Terje Martinsen

Aside from the fact that a full scale aircraft can and will cause more damage when crashed, the analogy for an instructor remains the same. You don't just put one together, fire it up, and fly like a pro on the first flight! Moving in 3 dimensions is harder than moving in 2. Besides, unless you are made of money, crashing a "toy" airplane is relatively expensive. Maybe YOU can afford to just toss a couple of hundred dollars away for a 30 second thrill. Most of us can't. There is also the frustration factor as well. This hobby is NOT as easy as it may appear and some sort of flight instruction will lessen both damage and frustration. Also, an out of control model can kill you just as dead as crashing as full scale AC.

Jim W

Reply to
Black Cloud