Re: Edge 540/Saito

putting together a SeaGull models Edge 540 and have a

>Saito 1.20 4 stroker that I want to put on it. Was wondering if anybody >else had tried this combination and what kind of results you got?

Just curious about this plane. What range engines does Seagull recommend for it? Let us all know how it comes out and how it flies. Good Luck! Andy

We can make a box of wood.....FLY!!

Reply to
RCPILOT48

The upper range for 4 strokes is 1.20 and the upper range for 2 stroke is .91. I have the 1.20 Saito on it now and it doesn't seem to be too heavy so far. I am not completely through building so I can not do a balance yet.

Reply to
Dana Hughes