Re: Magic 3D center of Gravity

Looking for the CG range of the Global Hobby Magic 3D

Been seeing this lonely post for a couple days so I dug out the instructions. In case nobody sent you this info yet, you start out with it 115mm (about 4-1/2") back of the leading edge.

Texas Pete AMA 59376

Reply to
Pete Kerezman

I had mine as far back as 5.25 inches with the tank mounted at CG.

4.5 to 4.75 is a good start and move back afrom there.

Mark

Reply to
mpj220

Thanks for the help gentleman

-- jspoz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted from the RCGroups.com Discussion Forums. Visit us at

jspoz

We're RC people, you're making a big assumption we're also gentlmen...lol Good luck with it, let us know how it goes. I think I'll use that to info to recheck the CG on my Magic. Andy

We can make a box of wood.....FLY!!

Reply to
RCPILOT48