Deans pins

I use the three prong deans connectors to do all sorts of things. I am getting tired of paying through the nose for them. Anyone have a way to get them cheaper?

Once I looked into bulk purchase, but I have forgotten why I didn't do it.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

I read somewhere that there are computer ribbon cables that can be cut into

2 and 3 pin plugs. You'll have to examine cables from old computers and see for yourself. Check Goodwill. There's one on I35 in Austin.( yes, I know you are more south than that.) :) mk

"Six_O'Clock_High"

Reply to
Storm's Hamburgers