Re: Razzle Fun Fly

I know someone with a Razzle he tried to put a 61 in it and has the same
problems i think his problem is that the engine is upside down in the
Razzle. Try turning the engine up the other way or try smaller fuel tube
because i think the problem is it is getting to much fuel causing it to
flood.
I get the same problem with my pc9 after flying it i alway take the fuel
pipe of the carb so the fuel stops get through to it.
Mark ;-)
Reply to
Mark