Re: RC aircraft as camera platform (newbee)

Fubar, would you post the brand and model of your wireless video equipment. I've been looking around and have yet to find equipment for
the price you state. And most affordable systems seem to have a range of only 1000'.
tanks, -joe
Fubar of The HillPeople wrote:

Bought the 1.2 ghz $60 (w/shipping) system from Spylinker on Ebay. Do a "Search by seller" for Spylinker. 800mw, considerably more than 1000' range. This is what I used for my website airborne videos. Also your quote of my post is mixing up two different systems. The 2 mile range, 480 lines of res system was bought from Super Circuits and is on 900mhz which requires a ham license in the US. That system costs $349. Havent gotten that one airborne as yet.
--
Dan
KE6ERB