Re: TESTING

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 13:53:23 -0500, "Phil" wrote in :

TEST

Phil, this is the third test message you've sent.

They're coming through OK.

Maybe you're not seeing them because your software or account is configured not to show you your own posts.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

:

Propagation across the network has been extremely "iffy" for a while now. I have access to three different news services, and where they used to be pretty well synchronized, I am now seeing huge delays from one to another, and some messages never show up except on one or another.

bob

Reply to
Bob Cowell

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 10:14:15 -0600, Bob Cowell wrote in :

Hmm.

I only use one news provider, so I don't see the differences in the spools.

Some of the spottiness may be due to spam filters (cleanfeed). Some may also be due to some providers taking action against another provider. I don't know whether there are still cancel wars going on in the background. There were or are some folks who have gripes against the system and whose bots may be overloading some parts of the system.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ