Re: what parts for ARF?

"Mitch Abaza" wrote in message news:3f861bcf$1 snipped-for-privacy@newspeer2.tds.net... I'm trying to put together the GP Slow Poke for my 3rd plane and have a few questions about the receiver that I need. I currently own Futaba 4 channel 72MHz radio, so which of these receivers should I pick up?

I guess I'm looking to find the difference between High and Low model designations. Thanks.

Reply to
Carrell

Tower sums it up pretty well on the individual product pages.

From

Special Notice about Frequency Changes- *72MHz- Low band channels 11 to 35; High band channels 36 to 60. Receiver crystal channels (11-35 or 36-60) Within Each Band Can Be Changed, and Do Not Require a retuning of the receiver. *72MHz Frequency Band (low or high) for the receiver Can Not Be Changed from low to high band, OR from high to low band without sending it into Futaba Services for retuning.

This is the item description for a low-band Futaba R127DF receiver.

Reply to
Mathew Kirsch