safe and reliable?

Have you purchased a Vmar arf before? What is the Vmar quality like? Is this online store safe and reliable? I'm looking for a deHavilland Beaver and can only find an arf at this store. Do you know of another source?

/

Thanks,

3 for 3 now.
Reply to
3for3

I have purchased Vmar from Richmond. I have no problems with it at all. The early on kits (Ugly Sticks) were IMO less than desirable, but mine flew great. Sold it after about 3yrs. I built the P-51 for a Club Auction in 2003 and I helped the winner with its first couple flights. Flew just like a Kaos. Early this year I built two Arrow Tigers, one for me and one for Club Auction. Mine was an excellent flier with old BH ST 60, The Club Auction had the .46. I don't have any feed back from that winner. Some of that clear kote stuff peeld off mine, however no problem and I peeled off all I could. Looked better. Only problem was that a couple months ago, I got kinda' smart alecky and found that I wasn't as smart as I thought I was. I can't blame Vmar for that one. Richmond's service was excellent.

Horrace Cain AMA L93

Reply to
CainHD