Stillman wins D-V VP race

nick.wright at 11/24/2004 2:10:50 PM

TONY STILLMAN WINS!!!!!

The message can be located at:

AOL users click here to view the thread

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Red,

Any idea what happened in District 1?

John

Red Scholefield wrote:

Reply to
John Morley

From the AMA Web Site 11/24/04:

AMA President Elect: Dave Brown Dist I VP Elect: Andy Argenio Dist V VP Elect: Tony Stillman Dist IX VP Elect: Mark Smith

Cheers -- \__________Lyman Slack_________/ \______AMA6430 IMAA1564___/ \____Flying Gators R/C______/ \__Gainesville FL _________/ Visit my Web Site at:

Lyman Slack

Andy won if you have not heard already - 2 out of 3 dynasties down the tubes isn't bad considering where we were coming from. I note they didn't post actual numbers on the AMA web site, maybe they don't want to let it out just how close D. Mathewson came to upsetting Brown. Nah, they wouldn't stoop so low.

Red S.

the

Reply to
Red Scholefield