New Electric Flight Forum announced.

Preview of electric only flight website.

The message can be located at:

Red Scholefield

Red, Link is to a private moderator only forum. Bruce

Reply to
bucedenman

That's the message one gets when trying to view a thread that's been "removed". Most likely someone at RCU didn't like having info about the new site posted on their board so they deleted it.

Reply to
C G

Ah ha. Well, for those into electrics, this should be the site that Red was referring to:

bucedenman

subject. RCU and RC Universe both have active electric forums. What's the point of yet another site? It's almost as bad as Yahoo groups where every 5th message is another yo yo announcing he's started another group for the same subject.

Reply to
C G

I can't argue that point. While I do read up on electric at times I fly exclusively glow right now (I do have a T-Hawk but haven't flown it in months). -- Bruce

Reply to
bucedenman