Sanwa Transmitters

Hi Everyone, I am a lapsed flyer, I havent flown for about 3 years and plan to get back into it. I have got a new model and am beginning work on it now. My problem is this, before I stopped flying, I bought myself a Sanwa RD 6000. My daughter heard I was getting back into models, and for Christmas has bought me a Sanwa VG 6000 for Christmas. I have read through the manual for the VG, and it dosent appear to be very different from my original equipment. Can anyone please advise me on this? I know the VG 6000 is newer than my RD 6000, but is it different enough to hold onto it? If it is basically the same as the old one, I can return it to the shop and exchange it for something else. I hope you have all had a great Christmas, and I wish you all a great 2007.

Brian.

Reply to
Brian