Scratch Built Balsa & Ply Twin Turbine Powered SR-71 Project

I'm new to the rc group and was wondering if I could get some opinions on the SR-71 we are building. The project is coming along well & many mods have been made to the structure to accept the turbines for which it was originally set up for DF engines. We hope to be in Toledo in April, but not sure we will make it. If it's possible to post pictures on this I'll show you how it's coming along. Let me know if anyone is interested in seeing it. I would like to know what people think of it, as it has been a large undertaking, but is starting to tak shape. TX Bill

Reply to
William H Sisson Jr.

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 07:45:06 -0500, "William H Sisson Jr." wrote in :

The general rule is that the rec.* groups are text-only.

Sometimes someone posts a binary despite the prohibition.

There are free photo albums available online.

If you put the pix there, those who wish can give you some feedback.

For example, .

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

RCU will allow photos, and they have an active jets forum. For some REALLY good practical help, join Bob Parks' e-mail jets list. snipped-for-privacy@lists.kidsource.com Bob was one of the designers of the F-117 as well as a very accomplished modeler. It's a superb "how do I..." resource.

Good luck!

Geoff

William H Siss>I'm new to the rc group and was wondering if I could get some opinions on

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

Go to RCUniverse and then go to the jets forum.

Tom Watson