Seagull Models

Oh, I understand that. However, if people are going to get overly concerned about ripping the gear out their aircraft....

Reply to
The Raven

Pushrods on the Boomerang look more than adequate (based on an experience flier looking over it).

Just fitted the vert stab/rudder to mine. If the weather is nice tomorrow afternoon I'll get a chance to fire the engine up and give it a bit of run in time.

Reply to
The Raven

ther not atht great, they tend to split at the screw end when tightened, I changed mine for SLEC type ones, same plastic type of clamp, but a bit thicker plastic so whilst they do rip out on a bad impact they don't split as I'm putting them in..

Reply to
Gavin

I Have one Super Star from them. The quality and fly performent i

fantastic. I am supprise with your comment. You can see some vide clip at their website

:rolleyes

--

3d1234

3d12345's Profile: