SHARK'S TEETH GRAPHIC

Evening everyone...

Wondering if anyone would have a shark's teeth type logo similar to that used on the p-40 in eps or ai format that I could use to cut some decals for a new arplane?

cheers Papa Sharptooth

Bouncing about the living room, my then three year old grandson declared himself "a kangaroo". "If you're a Kangaroo, what is Grampie", I ask. His reply:  "you a dinosaur"

Reply to
astroflyer