Sig Kadet Senior arf question

Do i need a servo reverser for the alerions i have a jr quattro radio that does not have the reversing option in it.

Reply to
J C

My Quattro had mini-dip switches to reverse the servos. I think they were in the battery compartment under the battery.

PCPhill

Reply to
PCPhill

Y connector will do it.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

JC, If you are using a Y harness the servos will both move the same direction no reverser is required. Just hook one output arm to the oppisite side of the servo. This will bo the same asreversing the servo. I doubt but don't know if the Quatro will allow you to run the ailerons off of seperate channels that are slaved together as one. If thats the case use tha owners manula to figure out how to activate the feature and should cover servo reversing. Sparky

Reply to
Elmshoot
25 years ago, servo reversing was done by moving the pushrod to the other side of the servo! If that was not possible, most people had 1 or 2 'reversed' servos.

David

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH

ok ive got all the servos installed in the tray now i need to install the battery and the reciever and i am not sure how to make it so that the battery and the reciever do not move. i am going to wrap the battery and reciever in foam rubber. but what else can i do to hold the bat and reciever in place. if you guys have any pictures on how to do this or any links those would be greatly appricated

thanks for all the help guys

Reply to
J C

On my Kadet Senior, I attached self-adhesive Velcro strips to the foam wrapping the battery and receiver, then put strips of Velcro on the bottom of the cabin. The Velcro holds everything in place quite nicely (one of the interesting properties of Velcro is that vibration makes it hold tighter, not looser), and they're still easy to remove.

Reply to
Tacit

I put foam around the pieces, held on with a couple of wraps of electrical tape. I put epoxy on the floor of the cabin (the velcro self-adhesive does not stick to bare wood very well, but will adhere to the epoxy coating).

Then, the velcro will stick to the electrical tape on the bat/rec and to the cabin floor. . Arne, CT, USA .

Reply to
arnereil