SuperTigre Glow plugs any good?

Afraid to name one I see.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Thanks for all the info guys - very helpful

David

Paul Mc> Afraid to name one I see.

Reply to
quietguy

Go do your homework. Tomorrow is a school day.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

I use the tower cheapie with good results can't notice the differenc

with OS8's. They seem to be recarded OS. For 4-strokes the OS F i the only way to go, and only $5.5 at Central Hobbies.

As far as plugs with engines, my OS46FXs, OS91FX, OSFS70, YS110FZdi not come with them new, while the OS50 Hyperhead, OS40LA, and possibl my Saitos did include the plug

-- sfsjki

this thread:

sfsjkid