T33A shootingstar by Kyosho - HELP!

Hi there, Forgive me if I make a faux-pas, but it's been a while since I tried this newsgroup thingy!

I have a kyosho T33 electric ducted fan model that I started to make years ago. Unfortunately, although I can find all the parts, I have lost the instructions!

Can anyone help me?

Cheers in advance,

Jack

Reply to
Jack

If Kyosho's website doesn't help, I'll see if I can find my instructions.

Geoff

Jack wrote:

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

Cheers Geoff,

I've been on the UK version of the website - they have downloads of many of their instruction booklets but not the T33. I can't even start building! :(

I'd be really grateful if you could scan & email them to me!

Cheers,

Reply to
Jack

As soon as I can find them I'll do so.