TNC Tachs Are Back!

Hi Troops, I was just scanning the January issue of MAN when I ran across an ad from Don's Hobby Shop (pg 163 -

but the tachs aren't listed. In MAN they're advertised at $89.95. Apparently, Fromeco is the distributor and you nay go here
to read about the evolution of TNC since Tony sold the rights to Skyborne. Check out the Fromeco improvements - everything except a 5 digit readout :(

Reply to
Ed Forsythe