Top flight propeller balancer info required

Top flight propeller balancer does any one have one of these? as I have acquired one minus the bar and collars the prop fits on, can any one
email me a photo of the parts that are missing Kevin
ok & yes I am a cheap skate
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXHY63&P=7
The tapered cones are just plastic and fit tight onto the shaft.
The shaft is just a straight shaft the size of the prop hole of a GWS 10 8 ?? The cones make up the difference when your prop hole is larger. So, if you size the shaft to your smallest prop...you are all set. The shaft is shown on the same LINK. regards, rich
rich wrote:

Cheers for the info Kevin
Kevin wrote:

Kevin,
Try this website.
http://towerhobbies.com and search for 'Prop balancer'
You should see the Top-Flite prop balancer.
At Tower Hobbies: The balancer shaft is LXHY62 $2.79 The balancer cones are LXHY63 $1.99
This is the BEST balance on the market for the price.
Good Luck!
EarlOfTroy website: rcobsession.net

Here it is. <http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXK247&P=7
--
Jim in NC

Jim in NC,
Morgans has the stand type and needs the shaft and cones, NOT the finger balancer.
EarlOfTroy http://rcobsession.net
Morgans wrote:

Jim in NC
Earl Scherzinger wrote:

just curious are Tower Hobbies just a online shop or do they have stores? Kevin
Morgans wrote:

one slight problem $45 shipping ??? or $29 if I apply for a discount as I am in the UK Kevin
Kevin wrote:

That's a bummer. Can you get a local hobby shop to order the parts for you? Tower Hobbies is an online retailer only.
Vance Howard wrote:

not tried yet it only got it yesterday from Ebay
Since the "cones" are only used to make the prop balancer fit different sized prop holes...I'd think that you could simply purchase different width/sized rods locally and do away with the "cones" completely. Just size the rods for your particular props.
Only if you had massive holed props and then had to use too heavy of a rod, would you have any issues. regards, Rich
Incidentally, the rod that came with my unit measures three millimeters by 101 millimeters. regards, rich