Lonestar Balsa fire

Lonestar Balsa, Lancaster, TX had a huge fire in their warehouse on Wednesday. Don't know the extent of yjr damage yet, but it doesn't look good.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli

Just my luck, I placed an order with them last Tuesday. I hadn't heard about the fire until now. I hope they have good insurance and can recover.

42
Reply to
42

ohoh, I actually watched a bit of Dallas news but missed that. mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

Reply to
2fast

Yep, the web site has pics...it's bad to say the least...

My condolences.

Reply to
Peavey_HP_Signature_Guy

Wow...that's gotta hurt. Hope they can recover, they're a good company to deal with.

Dave eastrc.org

Reply to
Tweek

I just looked over all the pics on their site. Man, they're in bad shape. Has anyone heard from them since the fire?

Dave eastrc.org

Reply to
Tweek