Top Flite T 34 Mentor

The fuel tank on this model is mounted sideways. Has anyone on the NG experienced any problem with arrangement. I am just about to start the tank install,and thought I would ask just in case. Thank you Carl Anderson Delt B.C.

Reply to
carl anderson

I'm not familiar with this exact setup but just make sure the vent tube is at the "new top" of the tank. mk

Reply to
MK

Carl --

I have the TF Bonanza (basically the same model). The tank works just fine being mounted sideways as per the plans.

Reply to
Lyman Slack