Topflite Magnetic Balancer

Any body have a set of directions for the Top Flite Magnetic Prop Balancer I could talk you into scanning and sending me? I bought one (used) and would like to make sure I'm setting it up and using it right?

Thanks Tom

remove nospam

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Tom

Tom... After I just scanned and emailed you the manual for this balancer, I decided to see if I could find a bit more about it...

Well, DUH....... I shoulda thought of this first...

Go to

and you can DL the PDF file....

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

Bill, I would like to call you tomorrow afternoon - say about 4. No hassle, no problem, just some solutions.

Jim Branaum AMA 1428

Six_O'clock_High Target snipped-for-privacy@Guns.com

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High