Torts

True, we need "some" tort reform. I'll be the 1st to say so after 20 years in litigation. However, on the flip of that coin. The fear of LARGE awards keeps corps somewhat honest and keeps them from running rampant on society. Believe me, just like some pets and pigs, if given the chance, they DO.

Reply to
James

.....and i thought a tort was a nice cake !

Reply to
<notonyour

I thought we were talking about loose women! Oh, that's tArts...;^)

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I'm all for holding a corporation accountable. When they are in fact at fault. But they shouldn't be punished for the stupidity of the consumer! And I'm afraid that happens way too often!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Idiot!

Reply to
JTHeinz

No! I just believe in people accepting responsibility for their decisions and actions. It would appear you do not. Why am I not surprised?

Reply to
C.O.Jones