Tower Hobbies ad numbers

I have some Tower Hobbies email ads, 1 for $15 off an order over $150 and one for $20 off an order over $50. Anybody have anything better in
their mail box?

$20.00 off a $50.00 order ??????

I got one for $175.00 off a $150.00 order.
Ken Day wrote:

Now that's impressive, they pay you to shop there! :-)

Isn't it. Too bad it's not true. I did get one for $25.00 off $150.00 or more. Sent you the email
Ken Day