Jr XP8103 programming

Hello all, I am interested in setting up my transmitter in flaperon mode, using the flap mix mode to control both flaperon and spoileron configuration. I wish the flap movement to go up when the 3 position switch is in the up position, and the flap movement to down when the 3 position switch is in the down position. I can program this using the neutral/up position, or the neutral/down position of the switch, but cannot get both functions to work by merely moving the switch up or down. I have installed two servos in the wing to control the ailerons. Please help. Richard Simonia

Reply to
rtsimonisr

Hi Richard

Although I am not too cluey at programming the 8103, I do have a couple of sheets which others have written on programming, which may be helpful - drop me a line if you want me to send them as a text attachment

David

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
quietguy

I have a like new 8103. I hate it. The programming is a *itch. I'll sell it for $200 shipped!

Reply to
Jim Slaughter