Travelling with plane

Anyone have ideas on how to pack a plane for travelling? I'm flying to Florida, and want to take a plane with me. Looking for ideas on the best way to ship the plane.

Thanks.

Reply to
heynow

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:12:08 -0500, "heynow" wrote in :

I've built a couple of shipping boxes with 1x2" pine and cardboard.

They went via UPS and arrived OK.

I just kept cutting and stapling until everything looked good. Padded the parts as much as possible.

The kid who got my GP SuperSportster broke the stab getting it out of the box. I'm sure you won't have that kind of trouble unpacking your baby. ;o)

Marty

-- The Big-8 hierarchies (comp, humanities, misc, news, rec, sci, soc, talk) are under new management. See

for details.

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ