Anyone travelling Cornwall -> Shropshire?

Hi folks,

I am likely to need some lawnmower parts moving from Cornwall to Shropshire in the next month or two. Probably a weight of about 50 kg. Anyone making this journey? I'm willing to negotiate payment, either in cash or beer. Please let me know if you can help.

Many thanks,

Chris Tidy

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

I make regular trips to Falmouth - the next is likely to be the first week in February. I don't go up as far as Shropshire but might be able to link up enroute with another lift. I'm in Bedford.

-adrian

Reply to
Adrian Godwin

Thanks for the offer, Adrian. Anyone else travelling up from Bedford to Shropshire or nearby?

Many thanks,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Incidentally, Adrian, I got an e-mail from David Ingram which was also copied to you. When I replied, I got a message back saying that your e-mail address was invalid.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Sorry, should be valid. I've sent email to the address above (without NOSPAM) - shout if you don't get it.

-adrian

Reply to
Adrian Godwin

I've just forwarded to you the message I sent on Wednesday night. I didn't send it to David a second time, so if you want to reply to both of us you'll need to add his address.

Many thanks,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Thanks very much to Adrian and David for conveying my lawnmower parts. Much appreciated!

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy