Anyone travelling Cornwall -> Shropshire?

Hi folks,
I am likely to need some lawnmower parts moving from Cornwall to
Shropshire in the next month or two. Probably a weight of about 50 kg.
Anyone making this journey? I'm willing to negotiate payment, either in
cash or beer. Please let me know if you can help.
Many thanks,
Chris Tidy
Reply to
Christopher Tidy
I make regular trips to Falmouth - the next is likely to be the first week in February. I don't go up as far as Shropshire but might be able to link up enroute with another lift. I'm in Bedford.
-adrian
Reply to
Adrian Godwin
Thanks for the offer, Adrian. Anyone else travelling up from Bedford to Shropshire or nearby?
Many thanks,
Chris
Reply to
Christopher Tidy
Incidentally, Adrian, I got an e-mail from David Ingram which was also copied to you. When I replied, I got a message back saying that your e-mail address was invalid.
Just thought I'd let you know.
Best wishes,
Chris
Reply to
Christopher Tidy
Sorry, should be valid. I've sent email to the address above (without NOSPAM) - shout if you don't get it.
-adrian
Reply to
Adrian Godwin
I've just forwarded to you the message I sent on Wednesday night. I didn't send it to David a second time, so if you want to reply to both of us you'll need to add his address.
Many thanks,
Chris
Reply to
Christopher Tidy
Thanks very much to Adrian and David for conveying my lawnmower parts. Much appreciated!
Best wishes,
Chris
Reply to
Christopher Tidy