Anyone travelling Cornwall -> Shropshire?

Hi folks,
I am likely to need some lawnmower parts moving from Cornwall to Shropshire in the next month or two. Probably a weight of about 50 kg.
Anyone making this journey? I'm willing to negotiate payment, either in cash or beer. Please let me know if you can help.
Many thanks,
Chris Tidy

I make regular trips to Falmouth - the next is likely to be the first week in February. I don't go up as far as Shropshire but might be able to link up enroute with another lift. I'm in Bedford.
-adrian
Adrian Godwin wrote:

Thanks for the offer, Adrian. Anyone else travelling up from Bedford to Shropshire or nearby?
Many thanks,
Chris
Adrian Godwin wrote:

Incidentally, Adrian, I got an e-mail from David Ingram which was also copied to you. When I replied, I got a message back saying that your e-mail address was invalid.
Just thought I'd let you know.
Best wishes,
Chris

Sorry, should be valid. I've sent email to the address above (without NOSPAM) - shout if you don't get it.
-adrian
Adrian Godwin wrote:

I've just forwarded to you the message I sent on Wednesday night. I didn't send it to David a second time, so if you want to reply to both of us you'll need to add his address.
Many thanks,
Chris
Thanks very much to Adrian and David for conveying my lawnmower parts. Much appreciated!
Best wishes,
Chris