Anyone in the UK want to sell a magnetic drill?

Hi folks,

I'm looking to buy a magnetic drilling machine. Most of the drills on eBay are dodgy new Chinese machines or are ex-hire machines which look like they've been for a tumble in a concrete mixer. I'm looking for a well-known brand of machine such as Unibor, preferably with a 50 mm capacity or larger, which has been looked after. If anyone has one for sale, let me know. Alternatively, if anyone knows of a source of decent used machines in the UK, I'd be glad to hear of that too.

Many thanks,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy