Upper Blade is not moving!

Hi,

I am new to RC helicopter flying.. infact i purchased one but couldn't fly it yet! Once i switch on the helicopter Top Blade is not rotating. (my helicopter brand is bighead)But once i give speed using the remote control, lower blade moves. Can anyone help me about the problem?

thanks in advance

dUKE

Reply to
duke

Can't answer your question, but a better place to ask would be rec.models.rc.helicopter.

I've taken the liberty of crossposting your original message and this reply there.

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

If you have a heli with counter-rotating blades, they are driven by separate motors. Either one of the motors is not working, the motor is not receiving the signal to go or the drive gear and the blade gear are not meshing.

John VB

Reply to
JJVB