Using Shopatron ?

Has anyone used the Shopatron Network to get R/C stuff? I need to get some Norvel parts which my LHS can no longer get. I am leery of using a third party, especially if there is a defective item or a shortage. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Mark D. Fain

Reply to
Mark D. Fain

I bought some Sullivan anti vibration mounts thru Shopatron. No problemo.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

I have had mixed results with Shopatron. I've only ordered Norvel stuff thru them.

First two orders went fine.

Third was badly delayed and when I got notice it was coming I was given the wrong tracking number.

Fourth order never did come (I wasn't billed for it).

Problem is - how else do you get Norvel parts?

Tony

Reply to
Tony & Margaret Howard

SIG nanufacturing in Montezuma Iowa is the importer for Norvel. If there is any parts to be had they will have them. I went to their web site and found it hard to use, but you can try.

Ron Weisskopf