Video & aircraft?

Hi All, After a 6year break from flying (photography took over my life) I am now thinking of returning to the hobby. I have a middle phase 2 & a part built(90%) mustang with a 48 up front & retracts. I'm really looking for a

60/75 size aircraft that will take my Panasonic MVDX300 3ccd video cam onboard. I have seen some of the website showing onboard video, mostly with cheap crappy vid cams.....i am a quality photographer (hence the 3ccd video) & these cheap cams just don't cut it with us Pro's ;)) Can someone point me in the right direction of aircraft for such things? I would prefer an aerobatic model(acro-wot style) so that the cam can get some wicked video footage. I'm looking at spending about £200(UK) on aircraft+engine.

In the mean time if any of you guys want to see what i've been upto since my break from R/C aircraft then check out my online portfolio:-

a different type of modelling ;)
Various photography
this is my personal website.

any of you guys got anything worth shooting? give me a mail

Regards Ross

Reply to
Mac Tabak

On a side note, does anyone know of some sites that have pictures and video taken from model aircraft?

Mike

Reply to
Mike G

There's nothing i like more than finding a love letter from "Mike G" :

have one video from an electric plane, it breaks up though.

I noticed today that 7dayshop.com are doing a small camera that can take 25 secs of video for £9.99 called the personcam, i was tempted but as i've only got a park flyer it takes me a good minute or so to get any decent height so i didnt get one, and it doesnt say how much it weighs and how much i could safely strap on to my plane.

Oh well, guess i'll have to leave it to the big boys :)

Reply to
SjT

Yep, mine...

-- Philip Rawson

Philip Rawson

Got some on mine also:

site needs some updating but my cable modem is goin on the fritz and I cannot ftp the updates right now. Got the movies listed here by date with the most recent and better resulting ones at the bottom.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople