Wanted - Scale Prop for TF P-47

I'm looking for a static prop for a Top Flite P-47 or similar. It must be 3 blade with the hub and prop nut. If anyone has one that they can part with, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mike snipped-for-privacy@skysharkrc.com

Reply to
Mike Grey

P-47s had 4 blade props. A static display prop can be had from Wayne Siewert Models. Don't have an email address but his ad can be found in most model magazines.

Reply to
Dersu u

Fred McClellan the dash plumber at mindspring dot com

Reply to
Fred McClellan

Topwer & Omni shows it as discontinued, but it's still on the Chief Aircraft website

You might give them a call....

Cheers,

Bill

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

Found them, thanks for the help everyone!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Grey