Ace Simple Series T-6.. Anyone got experience w/these?

Just wondering, anyone got any experience building or flying these?

I know these are popular kits, and I saw a bunch of older threads about racing the Simple Series planes, but I am wondering, how do they fly?? What are some modifications that are recommended? What is are the best servos to use in these?

Also, I can't decide if I want to use a Norvel .061 3 channel, or a TD .049 for

2 channel simplicity and light weight!

Jason

Reply to
Putnaja1