Ace Simple Series T-6.. Anyone got experience w/these?

Just wondering, anyone got any experience building or flying these?
I know these are popular kits, and I saw a bunch of older threads about racing
the Simple Series planes, but I am wondering, how do they fly?? What are some
modifications that are recommended? What is are the best servos to use in
these?
Also, I can't decide if I want to use a Norvel .061 3 channel, or a TD .049 for
2 channel simplicity and light weight!
Jason
Reply to
Putnaja1