WANTED: Top Flite Hot Kanary Kit

Anyone have one these kits (not started) to sell?

Reply to
Robert McCoy

Thank you for the suggestion, but that particular kit is no longer available.

Any others with a Hot Kanary you want to unload?

Reply to
Robert McCoy

I have a hot kanary powered by a O.S. .040 that is in great flying condition, blue and white monokote that I would sell. if interested mail me @ " snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net"

Reply to
woodyb

Isn't it kinda underpowered? And who makes an .040, anyway?

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Well, the OS 40 is made by OS...

Reply to
Boo

I'm sure the plane would do fine with a .40, but that's 10 times bigger than an .040. Cox made an .049 and a .020 and a .010; several others made .049's back in the '50s and I think someone made an .045, some have made .049's, .061's and .075's recently.

But no .040's. So I'm puzzled.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Eagle eyes :-)