What a shame

Ah Guantanamo Bay.

But I fail to see the relevance to what I said.

I can only assume you don't understand English. Never mind. Nor does Dubya, so you can get to be top asshole as well, if your daddy is rich enough.

Hint: 'On foreign soil' is not the same as 'consisting of foreign soil'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yes, why not? Close the door when you leave.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Mostly Bloody Awful.

You can by used ones on Ebay I seem to recall. Going cheap, Like C O Jones brain. Never been used.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

They never did anyway. They just got into trouble if they got caught (Watergate)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Just out of curiousity, do you understand how Guantanamo Bay is leased? Apparently not.

WTH

Reply to
WTH

Farlyt similarly to Hong Kong was I imagine.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The Natural Philosopher bored us with:

Somewhat. So how does Guantanamo make any point for you?

WTH

Reply to
WTH

The report on the Chinese team would appear to be inaccurate (USENET b.s. once again proving to be just that) - they are expected late afternoon today, and the organizers are bending over backwards to accomodate them. We'll have to see how that goes over, I suppose. They missed their processing slots, and some flight slots today. The Chinese junior showed up on the steps of the AMA HQ last night at 9 pm, all by himself, and Dave Brown took him home and put him up for the night.

Last heard (8pm Muncie time from Andrew Robinson at the site) was that the Chinese were due at Muncie 9pm and would be scheduled for the next days flying.

Look here for the full e-mail message

Methinks Shin Gou is a troll in disguise.

Reply to
Tom McClain

The report on the Chinese team would appear to be inaccurate (USENET b.s. once again proving to be just that) - they are expected late afternoon today, and the organizers are bending over backwards to accomodate them. We'll have to see how that goes over, I suppose. They missed their processing slots, and some flight slots today. The Chinese junior showed up on the steps of the AMA HQ last night at 9 pm, all by himself, and Dave Brown took him home and put him up for the night.

Last I heard (8pm Muncie time from Andrew Robinson at the site) was that the Chinese were due at Muncie 9pm and would be scheduled for the next days flying. Look here for the full e-mail message

The Chinese F2B team has landed in Indianapolis and will be here in Muncie bu 9pm tonight. They will be processed at

6am and will be allowed to fly in the second half of round 1 of the Aerobatics contest.

Thats all from hot and sunny Muncie

Reply to
Tom McClain

Panama Canal Zone

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

See DARPA's T.I.A

Data mining is not a selective process. Data mining is the extraction of a broad set of data for analysis. This means everyone is watched all of the time through every available aspect of their lives. In this sense it is very egalitarian 8-)

Check into 'Know your customer' and the BSA if you dont mind feeling violated. These regs are now in the PATRIOT.

Check into the Federal Reserve Corporation being granted the authority to arrest Americans, access all law enforcement DBs and to provide it own security forces. A private corporation able to raise an army and to detain citizens!

It is not the FBI or the Secret Service that is sitting in the cat-bird seat though. The core law enforcement for the federal government is now FinCEN, part of the dept. of Treasury. FinCEN directs the alphebit soup.

Reply to
Sisyphus

Todd Klondike posted message IDon Tue, 06 Jul 2004

18:53:40 GMT

It appears that Paul is attempting to prove my point for me with his silence.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

OOOhh, prove your point! How high school.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Thu, 8 Jul 2004 00:56:04

+0100

It was easy to predict. It's not like you've ever supported one of your statements before.

Sorry if you found that confusing. I'll keep future posts at a grade-school level to enhance your understanding.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

Proof please?

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Grow up Paul!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

"C.O.Jones" posted message IDon Thu, 8 Jul 2004 05:25:28 -0400

Careful. You'll bruise the fish.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Thu, 8 Jul 2004 06:46:43

+0100

Too easy.

Feel free to substantiate any of your absurd claims.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

Don't have any, I see (sounds just like Klondyke!)

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I entered a 100+ lines of quotes that you conveniently ignored when it showed you wrong.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh